The familiar characters from Pikku Kakkonen also appear on mobile games! Pikkuli apps are fun, engaging and provide a safe learning environment. The apps also provide a solid foundation for learning and entertainment. For example, “Lost Chicks” is not only relaxing but helps to boost concentration. Pikkuli music game teaches the basics of composing and playing an instrument.
Did you know..
- Every Pikkuli game includes a virtual sticker book. You can earn stickers by completing tasks. Can you get them all?
- Pikkuli games do not include in-app purchases. So there won’t be any additional costs
- The games are available offline. Making them perfectly suitable entertainment for a trip or even a flight
Play house with Pikkuli’s family & friends. Countless fun activities awaiting to be discovered at both home and outside:
* Pick up and move characters around for play or just to see how they react
* Try different hats on characters and make them hold items
* Prepare food and see how Pikkuli characters like it
* Change the mood inside by adjusting lighting
* Make drawings, squish the berries, pick up and throw items
* Yack Toto the house pet poops!
* Change the decoration, rearrange paintings
* Make characters sit, eat, jump on bed or even sleep!
* Stack up items and make a mess…
* …or clean it up by collecting the trashes
* Collect your characters on branch and take them outside !
Improve your memory with a unique Pikkuli matching game. The three levels of difficulty guarantee an excellent challenge. The colourful flowers, plants and characters familiar from the series also appear on the cards. Match the pairs to reveal the big picture. Can you guess the picture behind the cards? The faster you match the cards the more points you’ll get.
Colour with Pikkuli! Spend fun moments with Pikkuli and other characters from the series with this colouring book. Use the available colours or mix your own. How many colour combinations can you find? Let your imagination run wild and make your own colour combinations. You can colour the characters as they appear in the series or just the way you like.
Chase Honkkeli, Mole or dad in Blind bird’s bluff. Different obstacles and special items provide challenges throughout the game. The key is to jump at the right time. Collect apple on the way, speed up by jumping on the gravity racer or the swan to catch your friends.
Missis Hazel grouse needs your help in training the choir rehearsal. Lead the choir and help the chicks to sing beautifully! Every chick has a sound of its own. Press the bird to hear the note. There are six fun songs you can learn to play. You can also record and play your own compositions.
The rusty old car and the broken parts also have their own sound. Some people think an old car like this is of no use, but the woodpecker disagrees. Boom, boom, boom. Play the drums with Woody! He will teach you the beats so you can play on your own.
The little hazel grouse chicks are lost in moles underground burrow. It’s quite a maze! Your job is to help the little birds find their way back to the earth’s surface. The underground burrow is dark and sometimes a little scary but don’t worry about that! Mr Moles lantern lights the way as long as you remember to keep the fire burning. Thre are three difficulty levels. Choose the one that suits you best. Each difficulty level provides different tools to help you advance in the game.
- The magnifying glass shows a map of the underground burrow
- Eating apples help you walk faster
- Listen to the chirping of the little chicks to find them better
When you have found all the chicks lead them out so they can have fresh air. The mole is very friendly and will help you find your way out of his home.