The familiar characters from Pikku Kakkonen also appear on mobile games! Pikkuli apps are fun, engaging and provide a safe learning environment. The apps also provide a solid foundation for learning and entertainment. For example, “Lost Chicks” is not only relaxing but helps to boost concentration. Pikkuli music game teaches the basics of composing and playing an instrument.
Did you know..
- Every Pikkuli game includes a virtual sticker book. You can earn stickers by completing tasks. Can you get them all?
- Pikkuli games do not include in-app purchases. So there won’t be any additional costs
- The games are available offline. Making them perfectly suitable entertainment for a trip or even a flight
Colour with Pikkuli! Spend fun moments with Pikkuli and other characters from the series with this colouring book. Use the available colours or mix your own. How many colour combinations can you find? Let your imagination run wild and make your own colour combinations. You can colour the characters as they appear in the series or just the way you like.
The little hazel grouse chicks are lost in moles underground burrow. It’s quite a maze! Your job is to help the little birds find their way back to the earth’s surface. The underground burrow is dark and sometimes a little scary but don’t worry about that! Mr Moles lantern lights the way as long as you remember to keep the fire burning. Thre are three difficulty levels. Choose the one that suits you best. Each difficulty level provides different tools to help you advance in the game.
- The magnifying glass shows a map of the underground burrow
- Eating apples help you walk faster
- Listen to the chirping of the little chicks to find them better
When you have found all the chicks lead them out so they can have fresh air. The mole is very friendly and will help you find your way out of his home.